Introductions

GengaJupite
Administrator
 Lol at the fact that I made this topic last when I was importing everything... Anyway, go ahead and introduce yourself! It shouldn't be as important now that we're on a forum, but still say what timezone you're in so we can figure out good times to have meetings and whatever. I know skype or facebook would be the best ways to message each other since we can do it live, but you guys don't want to add me on that stuff; I'm boring.

I'm Ben (or Genga, whatever floats your boat) and I'm basically heading this little project we've got here. I'm from Western Canada (PST -0800). I'll be directing, composing music, scriptwriting, and probably being a consultant for pretty much anything about this since I'm the one who conceptualized it. Since this is a free project, not to mention my first collaborative, public work, I'm not expecting anything too ambitious, but I do want it to be something worth noting as a work I've contributed on (so that I can put it on my music resume in the future ).

Anything else worth mentioning... I go to school for music composition; I've written long stories for Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, and Legend of Zelda; I'm a total anime geek; I'm also a gaming geek but to a lesser extent than I used to be; and I have a cat that I absolutely loathe. I also have a bad habit of messaging Droory whilst intoxicated but it's gotten better.

Re: Introductions

Droory
And I'm Droory, but hey Chris works too. I'm from Ireland so PST -00 (i think?). I'll be the one coding this little adventure of our so that it's actually playable. Also writing and being some form of consultant at times too so yeah. If you're not sure how to write a certain route because you're not sure how it would be implemented code-wise chat to me and we'll figure it out.

I study computer game development in ye olde college, write (though I seem to be on some form of hiatus since I'm not at the minute) stories for Golden Sun and occassionally Legend of Zelda. Huge gaming nerd like Benga up there. That's about it really... oh and I have to deal with Benga when he's drunk.
Tem

Re: Introductions

Tem
Hey, y'all! So, you may know me on FanFic as templeofdecay; you can called me Tem or Jenna, whatever churns your butter. I write fics for Golden Sun and am a super fan of the game. I'm also into other games, too. (Most recently, I made an account on Steam. So many games! And I'm kinda addicted to Path of Exile, but that's not really relevant.) I'm primarily a writer for Children of Cosmos, and I'm really excited about this project!

Re: Introductions

LuxraysGoneAwry
Hello! I'm awkward on forums and really anywhere else, but my name over on FFnet is CreationsGoneAwry and everywhere else but Skype I'm known as Luxray or Luxraysrock, so I just combined the two... You can call me Jenny or Jen but never Jennifer or we'll have problems.

What I mainly write for are Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon, though I do dabble in some Rune Factory 4. I have multichaps up but am either too lazy or just forget to update them. They just sit there collecting dust now, though I am rebooting a few.

GJ kinda sorta (and in a way I guess Droory) invited me here to be a maybe sorta writer, so uh... that's why I'm here. In general I think my strong suit is dialogue so let's see if I can contribute anything!

Thanks for having me :)

Re: Introductions

kinmoku2
Still struggle-busing to figure out this whole system, but I'm kinmoku2.

I live in the Midwest and currently study English at my college. I'm a junior, so I'm almost finished with the whole college experience unless I decide to pursue a masters (which I probably will because I'm just that much of a masochist).

Gaming, anime, and writing are my main interests. I don't know if I have an absolute favorite, but Kingdom Hearts is probably my biggest obsession since I've been writing about the series for the past 7-8 years. Occasionally, I branch out, but it's rare.

I know Genga since he's been my lovely beta on FF for the past couple of years; don't be afraid to send me reminders about things. I'm absent-minded and have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire--not a good combo.